- Pick a time – Pick the times on our training hour schedule that works best with your schedule.
- Show Up! – Decide which days to experience the most effective workouts you have ever experienced.
- Be Ready – Be ready and open to anything when you visit.
Remember, Goality is primarily a small group personal training facility. However, we also offer 1 on1 personal training. Our workout programs are designed around progression, customized routines, and variety. Leave the workout routine and program design to our trainers and you just find the time to visit.
A few workout names include the following:
1. TRX upper body blast
2. TRX lower body blast
3. BOSU circuit
4. High Intensity Interval training
5. Bootcamp workouts
6. Interval Training
We could go on and on, however let’s focus on you showing up, right? You know that these workouts are only beneficial if you are at Goality to do them.
By the way, you receive all types of workout methods and styles like bootcamp or circuit training within our fitness training program. This is a key point when trying to understand what you are getting and how Goality works. Just remember, pick a time, show up and be ready. If you have any questions, just call us at 630-253-4813 or fill out a contact form here.
- If it is your first visit, plan on arriving 5-10 minutes before class to register
- Wear comfortable gym clothes (shorts, t-shirt and gym shoes) and bring a water bottle.
- Classes are about 60 minutes. Be prepared to sweat and have the most effective and fun workout ever!